,
(但是亲爱的)
I was born for > (我为战争而生)
I watched you go crazy
(我注视着你如何变得疯狂)
Start industrialization
(开始工业化)
Award military merit
(奖励军功)
train a new army
(训练新式军队)
Find and tap talent
(发现并挖掘人才)
Stimulate me with your victory
(用你的胜利刺激我吧)
tell me more about me
(再多谈论些有关我的事吧)
I know you''re afraid of me
(我知道你恐惧我)
It''s funny that you would find me s
(有趣的是 你竟会觉得我很无趣)
You shouldn''t have pissed me off
(你不应该惹怒我的)
because I heard
(因为我听说)
You''re afraid of a nation at > (你害怕我这个战争之国)
Are you ready for the monster?
(你准备好对付怪物了吗?)
Are you ready for the monster?
(你准备好对付怪物了吗?)
Are you ready for the monster?
(你准备好对付怪物了吗?)
You''re not ready for monsters
(你没有准备好对付怪物)
…………
展现画面的烟雾爆散开来后,暮光闪闪等马震惊的无话可说。
“将她们关入地牢见老东西!”雨星辉辉道。
星兵将马带走后。
海因走上来说道:
“皇上,装备已经准备就绪。就差兵力了”
雨星辉辉转头看向墙上的地图道:
“巴巴莎斯计划,准备启动!”
…………
最新网址:xiashukan.com